Why buy multiple headphone when you can get one that you can use for ALL purposes!!!
With this Stereo Bluetooth Active Noise Cancellation Headphone, you can
- Pair it with your mobile and music player at the same time with bluetooth
- Enjoy high quality stereo music wirelessly
- And answer phone calls by pressing one button, without taking off the headphone and pulling your mobile out
- Active Noise Reduction/Cancellation enhance audio quality, allows you to enjoy your music at low volume, reducing the risk of hearing damage by reducing the need to increase your music volume in noisy environment
- Adjust your music using the headphone's remote control function (Play/Pause, next/previous track, +/- volume, stop)
- Listen to music from your PC or music player via 3.5mm plug (provided)
- Enjoy your inflight entertainment even on the plane (adapter provided) with Active Noise Cancellation
- Make VOIP (e.g. Skype) phone calls through your computer wirelessly using bluetooth
- the soft-cushioned ear pads allows you to wear it for extended period with comfort
- foldable design makes it easier to carry in your bag when not in use
- Supports the direct audio wire connection using the included USB mini to 3.5mm cable
- Supports HSP, HFP, A2DP, and AVRCP profiles
- Built-in Li-Polymer rechargeable battery
- Continuous listening for up to 33 hours using Active Noise Cancellation with wire
- Continuous listening for up to 8 hours with Active Noise Cancellation and bluetooth
- Continuous talking for up to 9 hours with Active Noise Cancellation and bluetooth
- Bluetooth range up to 10m
- Compliant with Bluetooth V1.2
|What's included |
- Wireless noise-canceling headphones
- USB cable
- Mini-USB to 3.5mm cable
- Dual-prong plug adapter (for plane)
- Instruction manual
- USB wall charger
- FREE USB bluetooth dongle (for PC VOIP)
Product Specifications (not finalized, subject to change)
- Driver unit : 2x 30mm NdFeB speaker driver
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 105dB +/- 3dB (ANR ON)
- Active Noise Reduction Level: -15dB +/- 3dB
- Bluetooth Version: V2.0
- Supported Profile: Headset, hands-free, A2DP, AVRCP
- Standby Mode: Up to 300 hrs
- ANR Stereo Function: Up to 33hrs (using wire with BT disabled)
- Listening Mode: Up to 11hrs (BT & ANR enabled)
- Talking Mode: Up to 9hrs (BT & ANR function enabled)
- Built-in Lithium Polymer rechargeable battery (290mAh)
- Charging Time: 2.5 Hours
- Power Input: 5V / 500mA
- Unit Dimension (Dia. x H): Approx. 55.2mm x 35.0mm (2.17" x 1.38")
- Unit Weight: Approx. 112.7g (0.25 lbs)
The integrated remote control feature is only supported when the connected devices support the remote control feature through Bluetooth wireless technology.
Question: How do I turn on ANR?
Answer: Push the on/off switch on the left earpiece to the ON position. Note: the ANR function is independent of other earphone functions, i.e. you can turn ANR off when using BT or using 3.5mm line-in.
Question: Why is the headphone not making any sound after I pair it to the computer?
Answer: Go to Control Panel -> sound and audio devices -> change the default sound playback and sound recording device to the Bluetooth device.
Question: Why is AVRCP not working on the computer?
Answer: You may not have activated the AVRCP profile in your computer. You should be able to activate this at your computer's bluetooth manager.
Question: How do I pair the headset to the computer/phone?
Answer: Press the multi-function key (the one with the Bluetooth sign on it) until the flashes blue/red light. Turn on bluetooth in your computer or mobile phone to detect bluetooth devices. Then, enter the default "0000" password to complete the pairing process.